The K3 visa is similar to the K1 visa process. However, the K3 visa is a non-immigrant visa for spouses of U.S. Citizens, not fiances. The purpose of the K3 spousal visa is to unite U.S. Citizens with their foreign national spouses pending approval of an immigrant visa application.
In order to apply for a K3 visa you must meet the following requirements:
- Beneficiary must be married to a U.S. Citizen
- U.S. Citizen must have filed a I-130 petition
A K3 beneficiary may bring his/her unmarried children to the U.S. as well in K4 status.
The K3 visa is valid for 2 years and can be renewed in 2 year increments as long as the I-130 is still pending. Once the I-130 is approved the K3 beneficiary must apply for adjustment of status.
Why Choose Us?
We achieve outstanding results for our clients with personal service at reasonable rates.
- Personal & Comprehensive Service. Philip C. Curtis will handle all aspects of your case personally.
- 100% Success Rate. We only accept cases we are certain will succeed.
- Reasonable Flat Fees. One reasonable flat fee. No hidden costs.
- Money Back Guarantee. Full refund if case not approved.